PRO-SHARK VTOL UAV
We designed the Shark VTOL based on the success platform of FireFly which carry forward the most efficient of its kind.
That means low stall speeds, high max efficiency, a large payload capacity and hot swap features, retract nose gear, built in component compartment and the long endurance gasoline engine power system.
This equates to less energy expended and more time in the air
- Ideal combination of high energy density gasoline and high efficiency electric motor
- Complete composite construction using carbon fibre and Kevlar on a rigid honeycomb core structure
- New fuselage design concept that conceals all avionics cables
- Robust structure engineered to industrial quality
- Redundant power system for flight controller to maximize safety
- Compatible with PC-based, full-featured, open source autopilot system
- High durability gasoline engine from Germany
- Built in 5.2 L fuel tank
- Easy to assemble in the field, no need for expert skill
- VTOL to suit virtually any mission
WING (Forward swept wing)
The forward swept wing means its leading edge and trailing edge are swept forward, that is, the sweep angle is an acute angle.
The tip string is in front of the root string, and the left and right wings are projected in a plan view to form a V shape.
Since the airflow on the forward swept wing points to the wing root, the airflow is first split from the wing root at high angle of attack, which fundamentally overcomes the wing tip stall problem, so the low speed performance is excellent, the lift being increased and at the same time improving the aerodynamic efficiency of the wing panel.
Compared to the swept wing, the forward swept wing has four main advantages:
1) Structural advantages. The forward swept wing structure ensures a better connection between the wing and the fuselage and reasonably distributes the pressure by the wing and the nose landing gear. These advantages are difficult or impossible to achieve by other methods, which greatly improve the aerodynamic performance of the maneuvering, especially at low speeds.
2) Maneuverability advantage. The forward swept wing technology allows the aircraft to have very good aerodynamic performance at subsonic flight, greatly improving its maneuverability while high pitch flight.
3) Takeoff and landing advantage. Compared with the normal swept-wing aircraft of the same wing area, the forward-swept aircraft has a higher lift and a 30% increase in payload capacity, thus reducing the wing area and size, reducing the drag and aircraft structural weight; reducing the weight for balancing, improves the low-speed maneuverability, shortens the take-off landing distance. According to USA aviation specialist calculation, if the F-16 fighter uses the forward swept wing structure, it can increase the turning velocity by 14%, increase the combat radius by 34%, and shorten the takeoff and landing distance by 35%.
4) Controllable advantages. The use of the forward swept wing structure can improve the controllability of the aircraft at low speeds, improve the aerodynamic performance in all flight conditions, reduce the stall speed, and ensure that the aircraft is not easy to enter the tail spin, thus greatly improving the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
Awesome VTOL system eliminate the restriction of take off and landing condition
This system being well proved for the reliability of thousands hour flight.
Simple, reliable and easy of maintenance is the goal at anytime.
DLE60 / Auto starter
Idle Speed: 1400 rmp
Static Thrust: 15.2Kg/100 Mtr Altitude
3.5Kg/1800 Mtr Altitude
Recommended : 22x10; 23x8, 23x10, 24x8 Propeller
Spark Plug Type: NGK CM6
Diameter x Stroke: 36mmx30mm
Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
Lubrication Ratio: 30:1
Weight of Main Engine: 1560g
Weight of Exhaust: 200g
Weight of Ignition: 190g
Ignition voltage: 4.8V-8.4V
Counter Clock wise
Counter Clock wise
Full composite, Carbon fiber, Kevlar / Honeycomb core structure
Gasoline engine for fix wing cruise, battery power for VTOL system
Tough structure achieve industrial standard
Dual battery power maximize the safety goal
Compatible with full-featured PC-base, open source autopilot system
Easy for assemble in the field, no need for expert skill
VTOL suit for any mission
Portable professional ground control system
Flysky FS-PL18 Paladin 2.4G 18CH Radio Transmitter Receiver
Product Name: FS-PL18
Product color: black
Support Model: Glider Fixed Wing Helicopter Crossing Engineer Vehicle
Working current: 130 mA
Charging Interface: Micro USB/Wireless Charging
Low Voltage Alarm: <3.7V
Brand name: Flysky
Support for firmware updates: Yes
Simulator: Built-in USB simulator
Duration: More than 8 hours
Antenna type: dual antenna
Working temperature: - 15 C - + 60 C
Signal output: ibus/sbus/PPM/PWM signal output is optional
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Model memory: 20
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Display screen: 3.5 inch TFT LCD, 320*480
Fuselage weight: 946g
Working humidity: 20-95%
Channel resolution: 4096
Power input: 1 * 3.7V 4300mAh Lipo battery
Wireless Protocol: AFHDS3