We cooperate globally with legally licensed companies, factories and manufacturers that are dealing and trading defense, security and high technology defense and security products or services.
We provide a full range of products and services for military, law enforcement and private companies dealing in firearms, defense and security business sectors worldwide.
All our activities are strictly regulated and inspected by its country's relevant Governmental and Police agencies and we always meet all the criteria, procedures and qualifications needed under law, in order to provide our clients with their products.
All the products that we provide and merchandise are always under legal national and international procedures, ITAR regulations when applicable, and customary business principles.
We only legal trade with Companies and Countries that are not under any sanctions or embargo.
Special products are requiring export license/permission and import licenses and/or END-USER certificate(s)
The time needed for the export licenses/permissions issuance and the readiness of the ordered goods to be exported and delivered to the delivery place (end user country) is all the time subject to the country of export law and its policy and if all the needed original documents that have been required from the buyer and/or the end-user side are in exporter side and these have been well received and have been well evaluated and confirmed as true and correct.
Delays on export licenses or delivery might be occurred due to (a) force majeure (as per international chamber of commerce (ICC)), (b) due to END USER or Buyer side responsibility, meaning delays on EUC or import licenses issuance, or type mistakes on EUC/import license which must have not errors that usually return these to null and void, or due to not valid import licenses issued under the relevant authorities of the end-user, or inability of buyer/END-USER side to issue the proper licenses or any document missing that is required or (c) non-payment of the order on time from the buyer, or (d) due to International Holidays, are not in the responsibility of the seller and/or manufacturer and/or exporter.
All extra costs, such as storage fees, interest charges, banking expenses or any costs that might be occurred due to END USER or Buyer's responsibility are on Buyer/END USER account payable 100% against relevant invoice(s).
Delivery of goods is only established when these are paid in full.
Cancellation of any order or part of the order is charged according to the ORDER CANCELATION POLICY.
Cancellation must be provided in writing by the Buyer and/or END-USER explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
(a) any order can be canceled under a written cancellation notice within seven (7) calendar days after the order has been established without any charge to the client in the case that the order has not been in process, thus the order has not been officially placed to the manufacturer and before any payment has been established.
(b) Written cancellation of order that established after seven (7) calendar days of the order date and within a period of thirty (30) calendar days it is charged with a percentage equal to 30% of the total order cost. Any other expenses that have been occurred such as transportation costs, licenses issuance costs, storage fees costs, material purchase costs, etc are on Buyer's account.
(c) Written cancellation of order established when the order is in the process is not accepted and any payment from Buyer to Seller is not refundable.
In this case, all written or verbal agreements will automatically return to null and void removing any power to the buyer or the END-USER for any claim or any request for compensation from the Company.
GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS / COUNTRIES
We only legal trade with Countries and Companies that are not under any sanctions or embargo.
We are always glad to do business with clients worldwide who adhere to the following main points:
- We do not deal with private individuals in the sale of military firearms.
- We deal only with legal business entities and agencies who have permission from their own government and Police authorities to purchase and import firearms and other defense and security products.
- All clients must provide a signed END USER CERTIFICATE for the items required or IMPORT PERMISSION.
- All business deals made between us and our clients need to be finally approved by the relevant Ministry of Defense or other government entity of the country that provides the goods.
- The sale of automatic weapons to no-military or no-law enforcement entities in the USA is illegal unless shipped and sold within a Free Trade Zone to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and ATF Form 6 (firearms importer) holder.
- In most Western European countries, only semi-automatic weapons can be sold to private certified business entities and this is only if they were originally made as semi-automatics and not modified from original automatic weapons.
- The sale of firearms will be done in accordance with the buyer local and national firearm regulations.
- All inquires are welcome but please remember that we are not a retail gun shop or army-navy store, we are wholesalers and traders of primarily military firearms and equipment.
- Only a minority of the products that we offer can be sold to private individuals.
- Agents or representatives of third parties must provide us their authorization to act on behalf of the third party.