Hull Material:Aluminum Alloy
Dimension: (L)7.5 m *(W)2.8 m*3m（H）
Weight: 2400 kg
Payload: 200 kg
Draft: 40 cm
Propulsion: Propeller Χ 2 + Outboard Diesel Engine 50HP Χ 2
Collision Avoidance System: Side light/AIS/Navigation Radar/4*HD Camera
Communication Range: >10 km
Max. Speed: 10 knots
Endurance: 65hr @ 4kn
Video Monitoring: Yes
Multi Missions: Yes
Automatic Paload Lifter: Yes
Operation Sea State: SS 3
Stable Working Condition for Survey
- Excellent stability, roll range smaller than 10 degrees in SS4.
- Catamaran design significantly reduces swaying and spray foam, providing stable and quiet working condition for acoustic equipment
- Low noise electric Plug-in thruster, reduces signal-to-noise ratio by 20%
Autonomous Control with High Precision
- Radar, HD camera and AIS sensing enabling highly sensitive environmental perception
- Dual engine and dual propeller providing large torque, L25 can rotate in situ
- Able to navigate closely around constructions for zoom-in inspection
- Autonomous navigation algorithm, advanced obstacle avoidance algorithm and propulsion control algorithm applied to minimize risk of collision
The L25 USV can carry up to 200kg of hydrographic & geophysical instruments to conduct multi-purposed physical oceanographic surveys and biological environment monitoring on the deep sea.
Longer Endurance, High Efficiency
The internal combustion engine can extend the battery life to 72 hours.
Long endurance enables round-clock inspection, feedbacking real-time data & video.
L25 - Multi-function Marine Survey USV
Hydrographic Survey USV
During a mission, if the L25 loses communication or is about to run out of power, it can automatically sail back to the designated location to avoid getting lost on the sea
Advanced Design for Easy Configuration
Small A-frame and winch support towing survey, cable length up to 200 meters;
Foldable lifter protects instruments wet ends and offers greater payload capacity.