• Utilizes a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a max output of 1,800 lumens
• An optical system combined with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
• Max peak beam intensity of 29,500cd and max throw of 343 meters
• Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 50 hours
• Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
• 3 brightness levels and 1 special mode available
• STROBE READY™ Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode (Patent No ZL201320545349.4)
• STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
• Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
• NITECORE 21700 Li-ion battery included (NL2140i 4,000mAh)
• A power indicator beside the charging port indicates the remaining battery power
• The power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
• Strike bezel uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to enable
excellent glass breaking performance
• Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No.: ZL201510534543.6)
• Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
• Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
• HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
• Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
• Impact resistant to 2 meters
Length: 142.6mm (5.61")
Head Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25")
Tube Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
Tail Diameter: 28.5mm (1.12")
Weight: 113.5g (4oz
NITECORE 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (NL2140i 4,000mAh),
Tactical Holster NTH20, Clip, Lanyard, Spare O-ring,
CR123 Battery Magazine, USB-C Charging Cable
The P20i is only compatible with NITECORE 21700 i Series batteries with
an output over 8A and CR123/RCR123 batteries.
1. DO NOT attempt to use the P20i to charge CR123/RCR123 batteries.
2. The P20i is NOT compatible with conventional 21700/18650 batteries.
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/ dealer within 15 days of purchase. After that, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products can be repaired free of charge within 60 months from the date of purchase.
Beyond 60 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty will be nullified if
1. the product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. the product(s) is/are damaged due to improper use. (e.g. reversed polarity installation)
3. the product(s) is/are damaged due to battery leakage.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ※ All images, text and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purpose only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, Sysmax
Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
Inspired by the notion to "Keep Innovating" with the industry-leading innovative power for 15 years, NITECORE is the first brand to achieve a grand-slam milestone in the industries of professional lighting and chargers to receive the German iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award, the Japanese G-Mark (Good Design) and the American IDEA, as well as Gold Winners of the ISPO Award and Outstanding Outdoor globally recognized in the outdoor industry.
NITECORE flashlights are innovative, robust, super effective and intuitive illumination tools. They are designed for a wide scope of applications, including outdoor sports, law enforcement and tactical scenarios as well as industrial utilities, and provide the best assistance to outdoors sports enthusiast, law enforcement officers, tactical users and personnel of different professions.
Every Nitecore flashlight deserves to be called a masterpiece. You are guaranteed to find the right light for the job.