CAA - ACCESORIES
CAA USA designs and manufactures the World-Famous MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) which has become
the most popular conversion kit in America.
The MCK is made 100% in the USA is not only the fastest assembly/ disassembly conversion kit in the world, it is also the most cost-effective and has taken America by storm.
Our MCK is designed to fit a multitude of needs including law enforcement, recreational, home defense and for just having fun at the range.
The MCK increases your stability and accuracy with more points of contact on the shooter’s body and fits a multitude of handguns, including the Glock, Sig Sauer, S&W, Springfield Armory, Polymer 80 and more to come!
- EACH MCK CHASSIS FITS MULTIPLE HANDGUNS
- IMPROVES SHOOTING ACCURACY DRAMATICALLY
- CARRIED BY EVERY MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR IN AMERICA
- THE MCK IS THE ONLY CONVERSION KIT CARRIED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR IN AMERICA
- NO TOOLS NEEDED IN ASSEMBLY/ DISASSEMBLY
- EASY TO SHIP/ NO ITAR/ COMMERCE RESTRICTIONS/ NO END USER CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ARE ANYONE THAT OWNS A HANDGUN
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE
- CAA USA CAN MANUFACTURE AN MCK TO FIT ANY HANDGUN IN THE WORLD INSIDE OF EIGHT WEEKS
GEN 1 MCK ADVANTAGES
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting CAA USA accessories
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly and disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
GEN 2 MCK IMPROVEMENTS
- Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- Features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide
- Improved aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy
- Accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.