Autonomous Water Sampling & Monitoring Boat ESM30
A environment monitoring USV to autonomously collect water samples and quality data from multiple spots
Intelligent collision avoidance
With the ultrasonic sensors, the ESM30 USV can detect and bypass obstacles 10 meters ahead to avoid collision.
In manual mode, user can observe water environment by the real-time video feed to better avoid obstacles.
Autonomous water sampling and monitoring boat is extended version of sampling boat by adding online monitoring function with ability to integrate multi-parameters probe.
Mostly applied in lake, river, estuary and costal area. It brings great efficiency in surface water quality monitoring and mapping.
- Automatic Multi-point water samples taking and water quality monitoring
- Each Sample's volume is configurable between 0-1800ml
- Able to integrate with water quality probe for online monitoring
- Parameters such as, Temperature. PH, DO, Conductivity, Turbidity, Chlorophyll, BGA, Chloride, Nitrate etc.
- Water quality monitoring data output and mapping
- Video monitoring and ultrasonic obstacle avoidance
Dimensions 1150*750*430 mm
Weight 31 kg
Material Fiberglass composite with Kevlar & Carbon fiber
Obstacle Avoidance 10 m
Communication Range Autopilot: 2 km
Remote Control: 1 km
Sampling Capacity 4 x 1.8 L
Draft 0.25 m
Water Sampling Depth 0.5 m
Water MonitoringTemperature, pH, DO, conductivity, turbidity, etc.
Depends on sensor configuration
Maximum Speed 1.5 m/s
Endurance +3 hours
TOP 100 INNOVATORS
ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS CERTIFIED