Who we are?
We are Defense and Advanced Security Technologies Trading Companies with worldwide interests, working and complying with the highest market standards.
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Companies are covering the National and the International Defense Industry.
We are NATO registered, UN registered suppliers, we have obtained from the governmental authorities all needed licenses and we have met all the criteria and qualifications under the law to provide globally defense and security products and services in all aspects of the security and defense industry.
Our industry registration and policy ensures that we are providing the quality expected from a successful establish defense and security provider and our philosophy is to fully protect your life, your business and your property through a range of innovative and quality technologies, systems, services, knowledge and skilled personnel.
We pride ourselves on years of experience and excellent customer service as we were established by expertise members of the International Defense and Safety industry.
We deliver whatever you need, wherever you need it and whenever you request it with safety and accuracy at the best market prices and under the safest conditions
What we do?
We are official, legal and acknowledged suppliers of Defense and Security products and services globally and official supplier of Security and Maritime Security Equipment to all registered and approved companies that are acting legally and according to the International and Local States legislations, flag states, IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
In order we all the time be competitive in the International Market we keep legally registered offices and affiliated companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through and with our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security
- Defense Armory
- Defense Technology systems
- Security Equipment and Security Services (Land, Air and Maritime)
- Armed Forces Equipment
- Marine Equipment, Technology & Mobility
- CBRN equipment
- Command & Control
- Emergency Management
- Information Technology & Softwares
- Training & Simulation
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
How we do it?
We officially trade and fully support a wide range of defense products and equipment.
Our Group is committed and has a responsibility to its clients to meet their defense and safety requirements as effectively and economically as may be feasible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is tasked to fulfil many roles to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and the suppliers’ registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition project and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defense-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients’ request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government to government business on behalf of the DOD and the defense-related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy, having high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces), while some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers” Instructors.
Additionally, our team is also enhanced with businesspeople specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR group of companies are the continuance of the RISK INTERNATIONAL Group of Companies firm that was established in 2001 at Athens/Greece.
RISK INTERNATIONAL Firm (NATO approved) was for 9 years the main and exclusive supplier of well known international brand names in small arms (Glock, Walther, CZ, Desert Eagle) as well as the exclusive supplier of defence and security equipment of many European and USA manufacturers of products for the police and military forces of Greece.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was constituted by,
- RISK INTERNATIONAL DEFENSE COMPANY LTD (NATO registered Company)
- RISK INTERNATIONAL SECURITY MANAGEMENT SA. (Certified Security Company)
- RISK INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION SCIENCE INSTITUTE LTD (Certified Training Company)
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was keeping an Army Training Camp in Athens of 25,000 sqm and it was for years the LEGAL representative of IBA and ILETA Academy in Greece as well as the representative of the California University of Protection and Intelligence Management (C.U.P.I.M.) by providing certified military and security training courses to police units, security companies, special forces and organizations as well as individuals.
In 2010 and due to the European Economic crisis, RISK INTERNATIONAL resigned from the local business in Greece and under the firm INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR was expanded mostly in the International Market and with main focus the Asia, Africa, and Latin America areas with branches and official representatives in all these regions.
Early at 2020 INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Company split into two Companies, one for the local national market and one for the International Market.
Today INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR and all its AFFILIATED Companies are keeping a good share into the International Defense and Security marketplace, with clients from all around the world.