Who we are?
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is a NATO registered Company (NATO CAGE Code G2181), UN registered supplier (UNGM 400640), has obtained from the Hellenic Republic all relevant commercial and services licenses and has met all the criteria and qualifications under law to provide defense, security and safety products and services in all aspects of the security and defense industry, worldwide.
Hellenic Republic (Police Headquarters) License No 6700/2/309-133953 of January 14 2019
What we do?
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is an official, legal and acknowledged supplier of Defense and Security products and services globally and official supplier of Security and Maritime Security Equipment to all registered and approved companies that are acting legally and according to the International and Local States legislations, flag states , IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
In order we all the time be competitive in the International Market we keep legal registered offices and affiliated Companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through and with our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security.
- Defense Equipment & Technology
- Small Arms and Ammunition
- EOD Products & equipment (Explosive detection & disposal)
- Marine Equipment, Technology & Mobility
- Police Equipment & Technology
- Access Control and Biometric solutions
- CBRN equipment & services
- Personal Protection equipment / clothing
- Communications & Command Control
- Counter Terrorism
- Emergency Management
- Perimeter Security
- Information Technology & Softwares
- Medical & First Aid
- Police, Security, Consutlying Services
- Land & Maritime Security & Safety Services
- Personal and Material Scanning
- Surveillance & CCTV
- Training & Simulation
- Radio & Wireless
- Traffic Management Solutions
- Prison Solutions
- Jamming Technology
- Drones & Anti Drones Systems
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
- … and many other
How we do it?
We officially trade and full support a wide range of defense products and equipment. Our Group is committed and has a responsibility to its clients to meet their defense and safety requirements as effectively and economically as may be feasible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is tasked to fulfill many roles in order to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and the suppliers’ registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition project and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defense-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients’ request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government to government business on behalf of the DOD and the defense related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy, having high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces), while some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers” Instructors. Additionally, our team is also enhanced with business people specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.
Drones and Counter Drones
Mobility and Armored Vehicles
Radar and sonar Systems
Arms and Ammunitions for Armed Forces
Aviation and Avionics
Aerospace Defence Systems
Electro-optical equipment and systems
Electronic Warfare Systems, C4ISR
Army uniforms and equipment
MRO and many more..
DUNS No 523481549
Copyright International Armour, All rights reserved - Trade Mark No 254562
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU