Visit our online B2B defense/security market
Windows Superior Protection
Window film is a self-adhesive polyester film that is applied to glass surfaces. It is used as a "retrofit" application for existing glass on automobiles, homes and commercial buildings in order to upgrade solar control, safety and appearance.
Solar radiation from the sun is divided into 3 components: visible light we can see, infrared we feel as heat and ultraviolet rays, which are invisible. As solar radiation strikes a piece of glass, window film acts as a "sunscreen" to block harmful UV rays as well as regulate the levels of heat and light passing through the glass. The amount of heat and light rejected is dependent upon the type of window film selected.
Common types of window film - non-reflective or dyed films that primarily absorb solar energy, reflective or metallized films that absorb as well as reflect solar energy, and nano/ceramic films which use high-tech compounds to provide high performance.
In defense sector it is usefull on vehicles, ships, offices, houses.
- Protects against broken glass hazards - accidents, forced entry, extreme weather, seismic activity, industrial and bomb blast (7 mil thick films or greater)
- Blocks 98% or more of harmful UV rays - minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces fading of furniture, wood floors/rugs and paintings
- Rejects Heat- Solar control shades help to balance hot spots and reduce heat gain
- CST™ Scratch-Resistant HardCoat - long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Manufacturer's Warranty Program
Physical and solar specifications represent film mounted to 1/4 inch (6mm) clear glass. Solar specification tests, equipment and methods are in accordance with ASTM, ANSI and NFRC standards. Values expressed hereof are typical and provided for comparative purposes only.
Copyright 2008 International Armour, All rights reserved
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU