GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS / COUNTRIES
We only legal trade with Countries and Companies that are not under any sanction by UN and European Union.
We are always glad to do business with clients worldwide who adhere to the following main points:
- We do not deal with private individuals in the sale of firearms.
- We deal only with legal business entities and agencies who have permission from their own governmental and Police authorities to purchase and import firearms and other defense and security products.
- All clients must provide a signed End-User Certificate for the items required or import permission.
- All business deals made between us and our clients need to be finally approved by the relevant Ministry of Defense or other government entity of the country that provides the goods.
- The sale of automatic weapons to no-military or no-law enforcement entities in the USA is illegal, unless shipped and sold within a Free Trade Zone to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and ATF Form 6 (firearms importer) holder.
- In most Western European countries, only semi-automatic weapons can be sold to private certified business entities and this is only if they were originally made as semi-automatics and not modified from original automatic weapons.
- Sale of firearms will be done in accordance to the buyer local and national firearm regulations.
- All inquires are welcome but please remember that we are not a retail gun shop or army-navy store, we are wholesalers and traders of primarily military firearms and equipment.
- Only a minority of the products that we offer can be sold to private individuals.
- Agents or representatives of third parties must provide us their authorization to act on behalf of the third party.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We full cooperate globally with legal licensed companies that are dealing and trading firearms, weapon systems and military equipment.
We provide a full range of products and services for military, law enforcement, and private companies dealing in firearms, defense and security fields of business worldwide.
All of our activities are strictly regulated and inspected by its country relevant governmental and Police agencies and we always meet all the criteria, procedures and qualifications needed under law, in order to provide our clients with their products.
All of the products that we provide are always under legal local and international procedures, ITAR regulations when applicable, and customary business principles.
SECURITY/MARITIME SECURITY/PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS SALE & PURCHASE PROCEDURES
1. We only legal trade with Companies and Countries that are not under any sanction by UN and European Union.
2. After we provide you (as per your request) our Corporate Offer, we shall need your official acceptance of this either by signing/stamp the ACCEPTANCE page which acceptance is considered as irrevocable order to us or by providing us an official Purchase Order (on your firm/letterhead). In both cases we shall also need you to provide us Company's full details, the full name of the responsible person in your Company for the firearms as well as your licenses to act as a security and/or maritime security company with the right to order/purchase lethal weapons.
3. Upon well reception of your acceptance or your purchase order we will provide you our proforma invoice in the total amount of goods (for the agreed down payment(s) and/or payment(s)) together with the serial numbers of the weapons (firearms list and official written notice to the delivery country authorities) in order you/your good agent to proceed with all the needed import licenses and transit permissions issuance from the area/Country that all goods will be delivered.
4. On well issuance of your import Licenses and transit permissions, your agent (a) must proceed with a true copy of all your licenses and keep these copies in your records, (b) must send to our email and you email a scan copy of these licenses for approval and confirmation that these are correct and (c) must send the original import licenses by DHL or similar secure courier to manufacturer (under our instructions) in order we/manufacturer also proceed with all relevant export licenses and permissions issuance as well as all documents required for the legal export and delivery of your goods.
5. Time needed for the total export permissions issuance and readiness of goods to be delivered by air transit to the delivery place is usually within 50 calendar days period (subject all the time the delivery Country) from the day that all your original import licenses and transit permissions as well as all documents required for the purchase of the lethal gear are well have been issued and well have been sent by courier to manufacturer and these well have been received and well have been evaluated and have been confirmed as true and correct. At this time also all other no lethal goods will also be ordered and scheduled to be delivered according your request.
6. Delays on delivery may be occurred due to force majeure (as per international chamber of commerce (ICC)) or due to END USER/End Buyer or its agent(s) responsibility (thus, delays on import licenses issuance, or type mistakes on import licenses which are critical and usually return such licenses to null and void, or not valid import licenses issuance under the relevant authorities of the delivery country, or inability of your agent(s) finally to issue the proper import licenses, or payments delays of END USER/End Buyer etc.) or even due to International Holidays, are not in the responsibility of the seller and/or manufacturer and these days are not counting on the delivery time period above mentioned.
7. Extra costs may be occurred (such as storages fees, interest charges due to payments delays by END USER/End Buyer or any other cost/expense may be occurred due to END USER/End buyer or its agent responsibility including this of the cancellation of any confirmed order) are all the time on END USER/End Buyer account, payable 100% against relevant invoices before goods released.
8. Payment terms of goods are all the time according to our final agreement and method that is mentioned in our Full Corporate Offer which have been accepted by END USER/End Buyer, while such payments - due to products sensitivity - can only be established against relevant proforma invoices/invoices in the name of the END USER / End Buyer, direct by the END USER/End Buyer Company's account(s).
9. If END USER/End Buyer request its payment(s) to be established by a third party, Company or Entity on its behalf, this Party/Company/Entity must be in written declared by the END USER/End Buyer to us and to our Bank/Bankers under relevant notice/declaration from END USER/End Buyer, showing its relationship and connectivity (agreement signed) between the END USER/End Buyer Company and the third party/Company/entity that will undertake all payments on its behalf. In this case, if END USER/End Buyer do not provide a correct payment method, our Company will not be liable if END User/End Buyer payment is refused by our Bank/Bankers (banks policy) and/or if its funds be returned or even been withhold by any Bank while such failed payment will be not recognized by our Company as well done payment.
10. All lethal weapons and other goods such as ballistic plates, helmets, cases etc. are also ordered together with your official purchase order and such goods are arranged to be delivered same time with lethal equipment in the delivery country under the name of END USER/End Buyer and with C/O its agent in the delivery area.
11. Rifles and Ballistic sets are all brand new and are manufactured after your order for warranty and safety reasons.
12. The delivery schedule of the goods is all the time as per our Corporate Offer notice and your final request/instructions.
13. All the Export permissions/licenses that are required regarding weapons & ammunitions are all the time issued to client's/END USER firm/name direct from the manufacturer(s) and an END USER CONFIRMATION document is also issued on END USER firm/name from manufacturer(s) and/or Seller showing the legality of the sale & purchase of the goods.
14. Delivery of goods is only established when these are paid in full.
15. Cancellation of any order or part of the order is charged according ORDER CANCELATION POLICY while such cancellation must be provided in written by END USER/End Buyer explaining the reason of cancellation.
Lethal & No Lethal equipment
SALE & PURCHASE PROCEDURES
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
A. Any order can be cancelled under written cancellation notice within ten (10) calendar days after order has been established, without any charge to client.
B. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that is established after the ten (10) calendar days period of the order and within a period of thirty (30) calendar days - is charged with a percentage equal to 10% of the total order cost as cancellation fees.
C. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that is established after thirty (30) calendar days period of the order is charged with a percentage equal to 1% prorata (over the 10%) for every 30 calendar days passed from order day.
D. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that is established after order has been executed from Company, the cancellation fee will be calculated as per paragraph C) while all extra expenses may be occurred will be on END USER/End Buyer account.
E. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that is established after order has been executed and ordered goods are already produced/ordered and/or are in place ready to be released to client the cancellation fees will be calculated as per paragraph C) while all extra expenses may be occurred will be on END USER/End Buyer account.
F. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that is established after order has been executed and ordered goods are already produced/ordered and are in place ready to be released to client and payments to manufacturer(s) have been established by Company the cancellation fees will be calculated as per paragraph C) while all extra expenses may be occurred will be on END USER/End Buyer account.
G. If cancellation of an order will be established after order has been executed and goods are already in place ready to be released and client has already been proceeded in payments/down payments, the refunded amount will be calculated according to above paragraph C) while all extra expenses may be occurred will be on END USER/End Buyer account.
H. Any cancellation of an order under “written cancellation notice” that fall into any case of paragraph D) or E) or F) or G) will be established as per paragraph C) while all extra expenses may be occurred will be on END USER/End Buyer account. In any of the above cases/paragraphs the balance that will be refunded to customer (against credit invoice(s) on its Company’s firm) will be calculated in the total expenses occurred (transportation costs are non refundable) and will be refunded after all ordered goods that are in place be sold to any other client that has the same interest/request of the ordered products.
I. NONREFUNDABLE COSTS means transportation costs, storages costs, custom authorities’ costs, licenses issuance/canceling costs, managing expenses as these also are all the time on END USER/End Buyer account.
J. Any kind of inability of END USER/End buyer that it falls into GENERAL TERMS above mentioned is on END USER/End Buyer legal responsibility.
IMPORTANT NOTICES FOR SECURITY & MARSEC COMPANIES
Security and Maritime Security Companies can only purchase (by law) - for their missions - semi automatic rifles/snipers and pistols from the International market. In some cases these Companies/Organizations can also purchase automatic rifles and other kind of similar equipment subject all the time to the import license that they can provide from the delivery Country of the goods.
Automatic rifles that are reconstructed (refurbished) to semi automatic officially are not allowed in Maritime Security by IMO law.
All import and export licenses/permission must be in the name of the END USER where such Import permissions/licenses must be issued from the Country and the Authorities that goods will be delivered (dully signed/stamped by Police or MOD or Ministry of Foreigner Affairs or legal and authorized Country organization) and relevant export licenses and permissions must be issued on END USER’s firm by the manufacturer and/or supplier Country local authorities (against the relevant import licenses).
END USER Confirmation document is issued in the name of the END USER from the manufacturer and/or the supplier or seller.
When a Company purchase rifles through any official trader/supplier which is providing its own export license - from the Country that legal is merchandize firearms - End User/Buyer must all the time ask and insist on this trader to provide him also in written/dully signed and stamped the permission/consent of the rifles manufacturer and/or written permission/consent of the manufacturer's Country local authorities/MOD or Police mentioning that these rifles/serial numbers that End User/Buyer is purchasing can be re-exported from the purchase Country of trader/supplier to the Country that the End User/Buyer has declare as delivery destination and final registration of the rifles.
If traders/suppliers does not provide such permission from their manufactures and/or manufactures MOD/local authorities, usually these rifles/serial numbers - as the sale and purchase did not followed the International Law for Firearms Trading rules - are considered illegal by the manufacturer and this is because not any rifle can be re-exported from a County to another Country without the written permission/consent of the manufacturer and/or manufacturer local authorities