Whether your mission is locating illegal attempting to cross your border, crowd control at a political rally, or perhaps increasing security at your local electricity plant, HoverMast and HoverLight system, tethered hovering machine, combines engineering genius and innovative materials to provide exceptional observation and surveillance capabilities.
- Border control / Perimeter security for enterprises’ critical infrastructure - Port security / Federal and local law enforcement - Anti-terror activities - Communication in a variety of missions / Cellular communication - Mine control - Mega event protection / Crowd control / Large event monitoring - Special forces / Infantry and naval operations - Urban warfare / Disaster area missions - Battle information fusion - Critical infrastructure protection - Surveillance of forests and nature reserves / Fire fighting missions - Military base and embassy protection / Fire fighting missions - Electricity infrastructure monitoring / Oil and gas pipelines and rigs
- HoverMast 100-M - Best Size-to-Payload for Defense Applications
- HoverMast 150-M: Greatest Height, Heaviest Payloads for Defense Applications
- HoverMast 50-MS: Stationary Defense Platform for Top Wind Endurance
- HoverMast 100-MS: Stationary Defense Platform with Top Size-to-Payload
- HoverMast 150-MS: Stationary Defense Platform for Ultra-Powerful Intelligence
- HoverMast 50-MN - Excellent Size to Payload for Defense-Related Marine Intelligence
- HoverMast 100-MN - Best-Size-to-Payload for Defense-Related Marine Intelligence
- HoverMast 150-MN - The Most Powerful Marine Intelligence for Defense Entities
HoverMast-150 MS and MN
The HoverMast-150-MN is a tethered hovering platform for marine applications and port security, providing defense entities with unlimited intelligence and communication.
The HoverMast-150-MN robust architecture features subsystems which are especially tailored and certified for salt water environments, with galvanized mechanical parts, sealed electrical components, and minimum moving parts to increase durability.
It is designed for use on small marine vessels such as patrol boats, unmanned surface vehicles, coast guard craft, etc. HoverMast-150-MN, seaborne hovering system is operated from the bridge of a vessel or from a combat operations center. HoverMast 120 - Applications
The platform maintains stabilized hovering even while on the move, secured by a cable. With its exceptional durability and visibility, HoverMast-150-MN operates in various weather and light conditions, including snow, heat, damp, light and dark. Secured by a cable, its infinite power supply allows HoverMast-150-MN to hover at heights up to 150m for any amount of time.
Port and coastal security Ship protection Controlling disaster events at sea Surveillance of naval zones Oil rig control
Rising to heights of up to 150 meters within seconds, the HoverMast is secured by a cable, serving as a power supply and wideband data link.
The stabilized platform is capable of carrying any payload of up to 6 kg, affording this truly unique hovering mast the best size-to-payload ratio in the market today.
The HoverMast is able to host a large variety of payloads such as CCD/IR cameras, radars, laser designators, relays, cellular antennas, and hyper-spectral sensors and can receive COMINT and ELINT. The data gathered is transmitted via its wide band communication link, which enables the transfer of critical data to selected recipients in real time.
The machine itself is passive, emitting no electronic signals and it has a relatively low noise level; perfect for missions in which low signature is required. With its compact base unit, the HoverMast is suitable for a wide range of small platforms: UGVs/USVs (unmanned ground /surface vehicles), pick-up trucks, boats, ATVs, communication vehicles, etc.
Due to the fact that the HoverMast is tethered (providing it with unlimited electric power and thus an unlimited operation time), it is not considered an airborne vehicle. Therefore, standard air control regulations do not apply to its use. The HoverMast has been delivered to the IDF Ground Forces and is currently operational in several countries around the world for military and HLS missions.
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU
Each HoverMast, tethered hovering machine, enables stable real-time ISR in virtually all weather conditions. Designed especially for use on small vehicles and marine vessels, its size-to-payload ratio is exceptional. Depending on the HM product, the aerial platform is able to host payloads of up to 18 kg, including CCD/IR cameras, radars, lasers, hyperspectral sensors and those that receive ELINT and COMINT.
Armory Units Border Control Infantry Units Naval Ships
Police Fire Fighters Border Control Security Companies
News Agencies Power Supplies Companies Sporting Events Photographers Architects Agriculture
Strong technological core and a successful working units Chosen as sole developer by IMOD, IDF, and other world leading forces The only mobile tethered hovering platform in the world Scalable and adjustable to any operational need
- Facilitates stable, real-time observation and surveillance - Completely autonomous operation - Hosts a wide range of payloads weighing up to 6 kg - Passive, low signature 24/7 operation - Deployment and recovery within seconds - Operates while vehicle is in motion - No air control regulations
Sky Sapience continuously foresees the needs of its homeland security, military and civilian markets by investing valuable R&D resources to develop the next generation of its real time reconnaissance masts. The following are products that are currently under development in the Sky Sapience laboratory
150 MS Applications - Critical infrastructure protection - Military base and embassy protection - Border control and port security - Federal and local law enforcement - Anti-terror activities - Special forces, infantry and naval operation - Urban warfare - Battle information fusion
150 MN Applications - Port and coastal security - Ship protection - Controlling disaster events at sea - Surveillance of naval zones - Oil rig control