XG-8 hovercraft is designed for comfortable operation on water, grown-over shallow water, sand shoals, snow and any other relatively flat surface, including loose snow, along rivers during ice drift and freeze-up.
The water craft has high cross-country ability and can be used to provide remote settlements, passenger and freight traffic, protection of waters, and also as a service transport of law enforcement bodies.
Main advantages of XG-8 hovercraft:
- high speed; - range up to 750 km; - metal screw in a basic configuration with the DRC anti-icing system due to electric heating; - the presence of a reverse gear in the base configuration due to the reduction gear; - the presence of detachable protection of flexible fencing in the base configuration (removable soles); - optimal placement of the vessel's center of gravity in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACCP of other brands is shifted to the stern); - horizontal rudders in base configuration; - the presence of a closed bonnet and a high degree of availability of the engine for performing maintenance work; - three-column scheme of flexible fencing in the base configuration; - belt protection system, eliminating run out, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible couplings); - passenger capacity of the boat - up to 10 passengers, including the boatmaster; - the metal case provides durability, and the lightweight fiberglass body has good heat and noise insulation; - the presence of two gull-wing doors along the sides of the craft; - dimensions of the craft allow it to be transported by trailer on public roads without any agreement with the traffic police; - modern design; - presence of the firm program of service and training of boatmasters.
The main advantage of our crafts is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues.
This allows us, being the only one among the ACCs manufacturers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
- Run is up to 750 km; - Metal fan with ice-off system in base option; - Reverse drive; - The metal hull provides durability, and the light-weight deck mode of fiberglass - high heat and noise insulation; - High maintainability and easy service; - Low noise level; - Transportation by trailer along the public roads without the requirement of obtaining permit from State Road - Traffic Safety Inspectorate; - Corporate maintenance service; - Training of the vessel drivers; - Warranty period - 2 years.
SCHEME OF XG-8 HOVERCRAFT
Hovercraft type: Flexible guards of air cushion (balloon type) Operation area: Inland waterways and lakes Overall length, m: 8 Overall width, m: 3,5 Transportation width, m: 2,4 Overall height, m: 4,4 Transportation height, m: 2,4 Doors: 2 doors like "wing of a seagull" on water craft boards Deck dimensions (length, width, height) (m): 3,2 / 2,0 / 1,4 Passenger capacity, including crew: 8
FULL SPEED on water, km/h: 75 on snow/ice, km/h: 90 on grass/sand, km/h: 55
ENGINE Power rate, h.p.: 146 Run, km: Up to 750 with additional fuel tank
XG-8 hovercraft is designed for comfortable operation on water, grown-over shallow water, sand shoals, snow and any other relatively flat surfacep. The water craft has high cross-country ability and can be used to delivery of victims, protection of waters, and also as a service transport of law enforcement bodies
APPLICATION IN THE ARCTIC
- Rudder and cruise rings ice-off control system contributes to reduction of vessels rudder and cruise propellers freezing, preventing from increasing of fuel consumption and control restriction, and preventing from the possibility of cruise propellers destruction due to unbalance caused by ice deposits.
- Autonomous heaters can be provided for mooring premises heating during operation under low temperature conditions.
- Main engine warm-up possibility is provided prior to engine start-up during cold period by autonomous heaters.
- The deck is made of modern composite materials. - Low conductivity, high corrosion resistance, small specific weight, high weather resistance, good sound insulation (possibility of composite armour application).
- Application of innovative flexible skirt. - Passing of slack ice, blizzard, ice floes, ice deposits, ice openings and some obstacles with up to 400 mm in height. Flexible skirts designed for these conditions provide hovercraft speed, safety and movement smoothness.
- High strength and high durable materials are used.