Heart Start FR2 & FR3 making life saving faster, easier, better
A sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) response is a stress-test for a professional medical response team because time matters.
You need your equipment to be rugged, ready to use, and to support you every step of the way.
As a global leader in defibrillation technology, Laerdal / Philips helped chart the course for widespread use of automated external defibrillators(AEDs) among professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and HeartStart FR2 AEDs.
Our best professional-grade AED yet, the HeartStart FR3 is designed to make lifesaving faster, easier, and better.
• Faster: helping you do your job faster as it significantly reduces deployment. It eliminates steps to help you start the right therapy - CPR or defibrillation
• Easier: helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use
• Better: helping you improve your response by supporting a culture of continuous improvement, including optimizing training and fine-tuning SCA response
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest, you make every
effort to reach the victim quickly. But the clock keeps ticking until your patient actually receives therapy.
The HeartStart FR3 solution significantly reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy - CPR or defibrillation - on your patient faster.
• Automatically powers on: By opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start
• Peel & place SMART Pads III: There’s no foil pouch to open when the pads are pre-connected
• Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy - CPR or defibrillation
• Minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery with Philips Quick Shock
The HeartStart FR3 solution helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster
• No need to change pads. Just use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children
• Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols
THE RIGHT TOOL AT THE RIGHT MOMENT
- Easier to carry with your other equipment
- Confidence that your AED will stand up to your demanding work environment
- Confidence that your AED will be ready when needed
- Confidence that you are delivering high-quality therapy to your patient
- Easier for responders in bilingual work environments to use the AED
- Easier to use in a noisy environment
- Easier to simulate real-world conditions when training
- Easier to standardize on one pad set for your program
- Easier to configure and upgrade your AED to meet your needs
For the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment (HS1)
Each year sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) strikes approximately 340,000 people in the U.S. alone.
The majority of these people have no warning, since they show no prior symptoms.And sadly, fewer than 5% survive, often because emergency medical services cannot reach them in time.
SCA most often occurs when the electrical system of the heart becomes chaotic, causing it to stop beating effectively.
Lacking proper blood flow, the person becomes unresponsive, stops breathing, and will die unless promptly treated.
CPR is important, but it alone cannot restore a normal heart rhythm.
A “shock” from a defibrillator is the most effective way to restore the heart’s normal pumping rhythm.
The victim’s best chance of survival is to receive that shock within 5 minutes of collapse
Just as seat belts or airbags do not save every life in a traffic accident, a defibrillator will not save every person who suffers a sudden cardiac arrest.
Yet many lives could be saved if more people could be reached more quickly.
Laerdal / Philips HeartStart Defibrillators enable virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of SCA by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever it happens - in land, at sea, in the air - providing the power to save a life.
Designed to help save a life in extraordinary circumstances
Lightweight: Just 3.3 lbs fully equipped.
Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions,
including CPR coaching, instill the confidence that’s needed when treating a person in cardiac arrest.
Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age,
including children and infants.
Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm
assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use.
No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
And with patented Quick Shock, the OnSite is fastest in class at delivering a shock after CPR. Studies show that
minimizing time to shock after CPR may improve survival.
The first defibrillator available without a prescription to commercial users.
Ready when needed
The OnSite has a long-life battery:
• 5 year shelf life plus 4 year installed life
• The same battery technology used with confidence in millions of cameras
Automatic self-tests help ensure continued readiness:
• Daily self-tests check electrical components, subsystems and battery
• A self-test also verifies that the pads cartridge is installed & in working order
• A blinking green “Ready” light means the OnSite has passed its last self test, so you can be confident the defibrillator is ready for use is easy to use
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple.
Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and voice instructions.
These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process - from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock
"Saver One" defibrillation
SAVER ONE:Durable and easy to use, adapts to all situations in public places, swimming pools, stadiums, factories, rescue vehicles, ships, yachts, security teams etc.
Equipped with voice prompts that guide the operator through the entire process of resuscitation, the Saver One is the ideal solution that allows early defibrillation on adults and children in the best conditions of safety.
Saver One is called the PAD from Public Access Defibrillator in English .
The Saver One is designed to be used by health care professionals as well as lay personnel who has duly completed and passed a course BLSD according to international guidelines.
The device is able to do one or more defibrillation shocks in patients, adults or children (children younger than 8 years and weight <25 kg), with ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia by means of an electric shock biphasic truncated exponential type (B.T.E.) with self-compensation of energy to be delivered according to the impedance of the patient's chest.
The Saver One is available in SEMIAUTOMATIC version and AUTOMATIC version
SAVER ONE P: Is a new portable external defibrillator by AMI.Italia designed for use by First Aid Officers, BLS and ALS responders & Paramedics, anywhere, anytime.
AED per default, reliable for any first responder; can easily be switched to Manual Defibrillator mode giving advanced responders the best decision making control for manual shock timing and delivery or an electric cardioverson (synchronised shock).
- AED with ECG Monitoring and MANUAL Override Pediatric Capable
- LCD display with battery percentage
- Biphasic escalating energy from 50 to 360J
- Audio and text prompts to guide user through rescue process
- 6 year warranty
- European designed and manufactured
- CE, ISO, TGA approved
The SAVER ONE P is a tough, small and lightweight Defibrillator - easy to carry
and use anywhere.
Able to act as an AED, Manual Defibrillator, or a basic Cardiac Monitoring device.
Highly flexible and versatile with advanced capabilities
Copyright 2008 - International Armour, All rights reserved
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU
HELLENIC REPUBLIC CERTIFIED
NATO NCAGE CODE G2181