Visit our online B2B defense/security market
Ultra-Lightweight Explosives Trace Detector
The FLIR Fido X2 is an ultra-lightweight, handheld explosives trace detector (ETD).
It provides an unprecedented combination of sensitivity, speed, and ease of use. Its award-winning TrueTrace™ technology detects threats with higher sensitivity and faster clear-down than similar products.
Fido X2 performs fast ten-second analysis and provides cost-effective operation with reusable sampling swipes.
On-device video training provides real-time help and reduces the cost and logistical burden of recurrent training.
With thousands of units fielded in over 40 countries, Fido X-series products are the most trusted handheld ETDs for critical security applications.
Fido X2 is used by law enforcement in random or entry control checkpoints or during elevated threat patrol
- Broad, class-based identification
- Detects multiple types ofÂ homemade, commercial, and military explosives with a single sampleÂ
- More sensitive than other products in its class
- Reusable sampling swipes
FAST, TRUE TRACE DETECTION
Patented TrueTrace technology helps maximize system operational availability
- Analysis in less than ten seconds
- Rapid clear-down within seconds
- Fast three-minute start-up
-No radioactive ionization source or hazardous chemicals
SIMPLE, GUIDED OPERATION
From power up to power down, Fido X2 guides the user through operation
- On-screen prompts
- Simple go/no-go alarms
- On-device video training
- Ultra-lightweight <1.5 lbs (680 g)
FLIR GRIFFIN G510
Person-Portable GC-MS Chemical Identifier
The FLIR Griffin G510 Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) is a versatile, person-portable chemical identifier.
It complements presumptive techniques used during emergency missions, by enabling responders to analyze all phases of matter (liquid, solid, vapor) and by performing rapid field-confirmation of chemical hazards.
The integrated heated sample probe enables hot zone operators to identify vapor-phase chemical threats within seconds when operated in Survey Mode.
The integrated split/splitless injector allows for environmental, forensic, and hazardous material sampling via syringe injection of organic liquids.
The 9" on-board touchscreen delivers automated user controls and can be operated while wearing full personal protective equipment downrange.
It is built with an IP65-rated enclosure for harsh environments and supports passive defense, interdiction, elimination, and consequence management missions. Long-lasting, on-board batteries ensure every mission is supported from beginning to end.
ANALYZE SOLID, LIQUID, AND VAPOR SAMPLES
Ultimate in-field sampling flexibility and limited maintenance
- Built-in active pumping system eliminates need for an external service module
- Vapor-phase chemical threats identified within seconds using Survey Mode
- Integrated split/splitless liquid injector accepts direct injection of organic liquids
LAB QUALITY GC/MS ANY RESPONDER CAN USE
Confidently identify unknowns and take action with guided controls and simple threat alarms
- Analyzes unknowns via quadrupole mass spec and automatically confirms chemical identity using NIST library
- Visual & audible alarm confirmation with limited data interpretation
- Onboard WiFi and GPS aid in providing legally defensible data
TOUCHSCREEN OPERATION WHILE WEARING FULL PPE
Completely self-contained with large touchscreen, long-lasting batteries, and IP-65 rated enclosure
- IP65-rated, dust-tight and spray-resistant
- 9" on-board touchscreen with automated user controls
- Up to two hour-battery life Confirm Mode or four hours Survey Mode