Who we are?
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is a NATO registered Company (NATO CAGE Code G2181), UN registered supplier (UNGM 400640), has obtained from the Hellenic Republic all relevant commercial and services licenses and has met all the criteria and qualifications under law to provide defense, security and safety products and services in all aspects of the security and defense industry, worldwide.
What we do?
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is an official, legal and acknowledged supplier of Defense and Security products and services globally and official supplier of Security and Maritime Security Equipment to all registered and approved companies that are acting legally and according to the International and Local States legislations, flag states , IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
In order we all the time be competitive in the International Market we keep legal registered offices and affiliated Companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through and with our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security.
- EOD Products & equipment
- Military, Police & Special Forces Equipment
- Industrial Applications
- Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Products
- Communication Systems & Equipment
- Commercial, Personal, Property & Executive Protection Systems & Services
- Land & Maritime Security & Safety Services
- Land & Maritime Security Equipment and Firearms
- Security & Protection Training (Special Courses)
- Security Consulting Services
- High Technology Security & Defense products/equipment
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
From investigations to security consultancy and security services we find answers to your most critical questions every step of the way.
How we do it?
We officially trade and full support a wide range of defense products and equipment.
Our Group is committed and has a responsibility to its clients to meet their defense and safety requirements as effectively and economically as may be feasible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is tasked to fulfill many roles in order to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and the suppliers’ registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition project and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defense-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients’ request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government to government business on behalf of the DOD and the defense related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy, having high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces), while some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers” Instructors. Additionally, our team is also enhanced with business people specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.
NATO CAGE CODE G2181
UNGM CODE 400640
EORI# GR 043083741
125 Menelaou Street,
17676 Kallithea - Athens
T: +30 210 9577743
M: +30 6972 925883
NATO CAGE CODE 0114U
UNGM CODE 546740
03, James Bourchier blvd.
T: +359 2 962 1484
M: +30 6972 925883
Ovidio Barbery Avenue Condominium "La Colina" No16 Santa Cruz
T: +591 33318199
M: +591 78184166
Copyright International Armour, All rights reserved - Trade Mark No 254562
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU