BONPET Ampoule is the most effective product for extinguishing a fire in small and indoor areas without being constantly present and a fire extinguishing product with an aesthetic appearance.
Indispensable everywhere you assume that the temperature will rise rapidly, when the fire starts (ceiling or closed wall to the potential location for a fire).
The best effect for extinguishing fires of class A, is when the ampoule covers approximately 8m3 of an area.
Suitable for extinguishing fires of classes A, B and F
- Self-activation - Usable in indoor areas - Easy to assemble or dismantle - It has a 10-year product life expectancy and 10-year warranty - No need for maintenance - Works for all fires of classes A, B or F - Human and environment friendly (no halons) - Can be thrown into the origin of a fire - No false alarms, it activates only when the temperature rises. - Does not cause any damages during the fire extinguishing and its remaining components are easily cleaned - Aesthetic look - Slovenian product - Additional discounts on property insurance at certain insurance companies.
When a fire breaks out in a small enclosed area and temperature rises, extinguishing liquid simultaneously begins to heat and as a result, the liquid starts to extend in the glass ampoule.
When the temperature of the extinguishing liquid is approximately 85°C ± 5°C the glass breaks into pieces which allows the liquid to drop into the area, where endothermic process begins. It takes the energy from the fire and starts to cool the area.
As a side product of this endothermic reaction, small quantities of nitrogen and carbon dioxide are released. Their function is to prevent the entrance of oxygen to the burning area. Remaining components that do not decay, form a protective layer over the surface of the extinguishing liquid, which prevents re-ignition.
What's in the Ampoule Chemicals contained within the ampule:
Carbon dioxide and ammonia (for the cooling effect and the exclusion of oxygen) formed by decomposition of urea and water: Co (NH) 2 + H20 ≥ Co2 + 2NH3 + 02 ≥ NOx NH3 + H20
Ammonia (the cooling effect), and the hydrochloric acid of the result from the heating of ammonia chloride: ≥ NH 4 Cl + 02 NH 3 NH 3 + HCl + H20 ≥ NOx.
The soda of calcite reacts with the acid of the hydrogen chloride to form salt, water and carbon dioxide (the displacement of air): Na2CO3 + 2HCl ≥ 2NaCI + H20 + CO2.
The soda of the calcite also reacts with sulfuric acid, sodium sulfate, and carbonic acid. The acid decomposes to water and carbon dioxide (cooling effect).
This, together with sodium sulfate, displaces the air in the vicinity of the ignited area. Na2CO3 + H2SO4 ≥ Na2S04 + H2CO3 H2CO3 ≥ Co2 + H20. Dimension & Weight
Each Ampoule contains 600 millimetres of the liquid extinguishing product. Dimensions: 300 mm × 90 mm × 60mm Weight: 1200 grams Colours
There are five different colours for the ampoule. When a commissioned word for large quantities than other colour versions are also possible. Red - Red Red - Chrome White - White White - Chrome Blue - Chrome
The ampoule can be fitted with a protective net. This is to prevent damage to the glass surface (e.g. public buildings such as hotels). A shoulder bag by the safety officer / fireman when he used the ampoule with him to bear.
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC ORDER CERTIFIED MINISTRY OF DEFENSE CERTIFIED NATO CERTIFIED (NCAGE CODE G2181) UNGM REGISTER COMPANY (400640)
Bonpet is a unique fire extinguishing liquid / technology that has granted permission and recommendations as an approved fire extinguishing instrument almost from all countries in worldwide basis including the Greek Ministry of Public order / Fire Fight Department.
Bonpet extinguishing ampoules are intended for the use of automatic extinguishing of initial fires in small enclose areas where potential fire sources are normally present - usually such fire sources are electrical installations in continuous operation. Constant presence of human control not assured.
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU
Copyright 2008 - International Armour, All rights reserved
Installation of the ampoule recommended due to its following characteristics:
- Automatic operation, which means that extinguishing of all starting fires is effective and lives are protected (in houses, companies, nautical science etc.)
- There are no false alarms, because the ampoule activates only with the rise of temperature
- The ampoule can also be used by throwing it directly into the centre of fire source; it is easy to use and human panic and confusion factors are therefore not present; it is installed close to the security guards, next to potentially dangerous fire sources
- It is the only fire extinguisher in the whole world that is not affected by any human or technological factor (it has an aesthetic look which reminds us of a lamp)
- No additional damage is caused by the extinguishing, as the liquid that stays on the surface is simply wiped up
- It is environment friendly (safe for people and environment)
- It has a long lifetime of 10 years
- No maintenance is needed (one should only keep an eye on the glass so it does not get damaged)
- It is easy to assemble and, in case of removal to another premises, easy to dismantle as
Bonpet is available in spray, grenade ampoules, fix installed fire extinguish system as well as bulk fire extinguish liquid for usage through fire fight departments and/or governmental and private organizations.
ΒONPET Rapid Fire Extinguisher
· Fire extinguishes from 3 to 7 sec. · Human health hazards, computers, machines, electronic devices and valuable papers, does not hurt. · Very practical use, salıdırılarına of terrorism, sabotage, fires, and is effective against Molotov cocktails. · Prevent exacerbations even after 24 hours it is used., · Spray bottle can be used at a time until it is empty. · Have a shelf life of 5 years.
When fire breaks out in a small enclosed area and temperatures rise, extinguishing liquid simultaneously begins to heat and as result of that starts to extend in the glass ampoule.
When the temperature of the liquid extinguisher is approximately 85°C ± 5°C the glass breaks into pieces which allows the liquid to drop into the area where endothermic process begins-taking energy from the fire, or momentarily cooling down the area.
As a side product of this endothermic reaction, small quantities of nitrogen and carbon dioxide are released.
Their function is to prevent the entrance of oxygen to the burning area.
Substances that do not decay form a protective layer over the surface of the extinguishing liquid, which protects the area from catching fire again.
The phase of heating causes the chemicals to decompose. High expansion pressure breaks the ampoules containing chemicals into small pieces, as a result of that these chemicals are sprayed / sprinkled across the area.
The rising of pressure and the zone of spraying are evident from the following diagrams. The division of the content is demonstrated and evaluated in the following diagram.
The evaluation is reached on the basis of the calculated averages gained from the results of tests carried out under different circumstances. Averages gained from tests under different circumstances are taken into consideration.