HIGH ENDURANCE DESIGN
Designed for maximum endurance and lift, the BigSky features a universal floating mount to attach a gimbal and confidently fly up to a 4kg (8.8 lbs) payload. Guided by a state of the art flight control system with built in safety features, the BigSky offers autonomous flight or manual control for maximum flexibility in the field. Waypoint missions are controlled via a laptop or tablet-based ground control station.
Easy to fly, powerful, and packs down in about a minute. Featuring an industrial carbon fiber frame with tool-less assembly, foldable arms, and legs that fold up or detach from the arms for quick, easy setup and transport
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC ORDER CERTIFIED
MINISTRY OF DEFENSE CERTIFIED
NATO CERTIFIED (NCAGE CODE G2181)
UNGM REGISTER COMPANY (400640)
The BigSky is an effective solution for assessment and inspection applications.
At less than 10 pounds, BigSky is easy to transport and easy to use.
With it's strong, light-weight construction, power motors, and high quality batteries, the BigSky can fly for up to 60+ minutes.
This versatile, professional platform is able to support a variety of cameras and sensors, including thermal, multispectral, and hyperspectral imaging solutions.
With fully autonomous flight capability and waypoint missions planning the BigSky produces reliable, repeatable data collection and professional results every time.
- Autonomous Operation - Launch, hover, and land automatically
- Commercial Grade Hardware
- Thinnest, Safest Tether Technology
- Secure Communication. Available in licensed and unlicensed bands or secure date-over-tether options
- Advanced Tether Management System
- Vehicle mounting and Follow Me capability
- Mission Kit with sunlight readable display or simple Handheld controller
- Tablet or PC ground station options. Software Development Kit (SDK) available for integration into other systems
- Custom Integration with Existing Platforms
- LiveSky is available with various advanced sensor packages, including stabilized EO/IR, high resolution still cameras, and multispectral video, covering most common commercial use cases. We can work with you to develop or integrate your own specialized payload sensors.
- Ruggedized carbon fiber & ABS quad rotor airframe
- Carbon fiber props (x4)
- Splash and dust proof electric motors
- 150 ft power tether; additional lengths available
- 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 15A ground power supply input
- Loss of tether power automatic landing with battery backup
- Automatic health & safety monitoring
- Gyro stabilized sensor gimbal
- High Definition Video - 1080p, 30fps (<2ms latency)
- Choose 10x zoom visible camera, EO/IR, or Multispectral packages
SECURE WITH DRONES!
BIG SKY Drones Series
The Big Sky is a high endurance battery powered UAV (drone) platform ideally suited for customized filming, surveying, mapping, inspection, and precision agriculture data gathering. This UAV is capable of fully autonomous missions of up to 60-minute duration with payload.
Capture critical decision making data like never before by adding an advanced sensor camera package optimized for cinema, agriculture, or industrial use.
Simple, cost effective setup. Ships with all of the BigSky standard contents plus a GoPro HERO4, 3-axis brushless gimbal, and a second DX9 controller.
Industrial Carbon Fiber Frame with foldable arms for easy pack down
Flight Controller + GPS + Data Telemetry
2 x 22 000mAh 6s Batteries
4 x 26" Carbon Fiber Propellers
4 x High Efficiency Motors
Dual LIPO battery charger
High output power supply for charger
Universal floating mount
1 x GoPro camera with 3-axis brushless gimbal
2 x DX9 Radio Controllers
Ground station app available for download (tablet or PC required)
This BigSky UAV comes assembled and ready to fly. The craft does not require tools for assembly.
BIG SKY VIDEO
WE PIONEERED THE POWER-TETHER UAV
ENDLESS FLIGHT AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
The LiveSky is an unlimited endurance, power tethered UAV platform ideally suited for Live Broadcast, Public Safety, Sports Training, Security, Construction, and Industrial inspection.
Thanks to Hoverfly's innovative InfiniFly™ technology, the LiveSky is capable of aerial coverage and generating HD imagery continuously.
LiveSky is an easy to use solution with simple push button controls to launch, land, move the craft up and down, and translate position.
LiveSky uses the tether for power and mooring.
It hovers for as long as needed, allowing cameras and sensors to be elevated up to the tether limit and rotate 360 degrees offering a superior vantage point to observe, record, or investigate events
WE CAN WORK WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION TO DEVELOP CUSTOM SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE CRITICAL CHALLENGES
We only legal trade with countries/companies that are not under any sanction by the UN and the EU
Copyright 2008 - International Armour, All rights reserved
The Live Sky is a portable, persistent aerial imaging solution ideal for providing Police and Fire departments with instant aerial support up to 150 feet, with support for 10x zoom and thermal imagery.
The tether not only provides the drone with endless power, but also provides additional safety by giving the drone a physical leash.
The LiveSky is capable of providing aerial support as long as needed.
Obtain instant aerial support for police during events and emergencies
Provide first responders with thermal imaging of large areas during emergencies and search and rescue missions
Record all angles of training exercises and drills to review and perfect skill sets