- Light deep water vehicle - Automatic underwater recovery system - Easy deployment for overseas missions (ISO containers transportation) - Extended coverage and endurance capacities - User friendly mission management system - Flexibility of sensors payload
Applications for Defence & Security Sector
Search and Rescue operations for Naval Forces
Applications for Maritime Sector
Pipe survey : Pre & Post Survey, Survey and Exploration for Oil & Gas Pipeline survey : Cable, riser and flexible laying for Oil & Gas Deep water structure inspection: Underwater inspection & Surveys for Subsea Works Deep water survey: Survey & Inspection for Mining Deep water bathymetry: Survey for Hydrography Oceanography Hydro-Oceanography Vessel : Ships for Hydrography Oceanography Data acquisition: Hydrographic Systems for Shipyards
Endurance: 24 hours Max speed: up to 6 knots Nominal speed: 3 knots Operational depth: 5-3000 m
A18-D is a midi size Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV, for deep water applications.
It is dedicated to accurate 3D seabed Survey.
It performs autonomous mission up to 3000 m depth with 21 h endurance, and is easy transportable by plane for oversea missions.
This system can be delivered with a LARS allowing automatic underwater recovery and Triton Imaging applications for data post processing.
Body diameter: 46.5-50 cm Length: 5-5.2 m Weight: 550-650 kg Energy section: 14.4 kWh Navigation: Inertial Navigation System (INS), Doppler Velocity Log (DVL), USBL transponder, Global positioning System (GPS) Communication: Radio (UHF), WiFi, Ethernet, Acoustic, Satellite Safety: Flashing light, Obstacle avoidance sonar Payload: Side Scan sonar, Multi Beam Echo Sounder, Video, Forward Looking Sonar, CTD, environmental sensors Air transportable according to UN38.3 standard
A18-S / AUV / Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
A18-S is the imaging configuration A18 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV. It is designed to perform accurate 3D seabed Survey. Deployed from surface ship, this system can be delivered with a LARS allowing automatic underwater recovery. It operates autonomously up to 300 m depth with 21h endurance, and is easy transportable by plane for oversea missions.
- AUV with Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Sonar (ISAS) - Easy launch and recovery in bad sea state condition - Extended coverage and endurance capacities - User friendly mission management system
Applications for Defence & Security Sector - Critical infrastructure protection: Surveillance ships for offshore protection - Search and Rescue operations for Naval Forces - MIO Ships: Surveillance ships for offshore protection
- USBL or LBL external tracking system - LARS for RHIB, large ship, or containerized - Surface ship integration - Containerized C3 - Additional sensors on request
A9-S / AUV / Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
A9-S is a man portable Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV, dedicated to seabed imagery. The vehicle stability and its navigation accuracy offer the best operating conditions for getting the highest quality side scan sonar images. In addition, the sonar integrated on the AUV is one of the best available solution on the market. Triton SSS perspective suite can then be used to create sidescan mosaics of the highest quality.
- Operated from all types of platforms - Accurate Inertial Navigation System - No need of external acoustic positioning system - User-friendly mission management system - Ideal for all types of shallow water area (channels, inlets, and harbors) - Low turning radius
- Endurance: up to 20hours (With 2 Energy sections) - Max speed: up to 5 knots - Nominal speed: 3 knots - Operational depths: 3-200m
- Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Sonar - USBL or LBL external tracking system - LARS for RHIB, large ship, or containerized - Surface ship integration - Containerized C2 - Additional sensors on request (Sub bottom profiler, environmental)